Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bouncy Food Penang | Must Read | Get your discount now!

Get 15% discount of your bill by snapping a photo of your food, upload it on Instagram/Facebook and hashtag #BFOTD17 .


Hello fellow readers! Have you heard of Bouncy Food? Yes? No?

If yes then you're lucky because you guys have tasted some great food and coffee!

To you guys who hasn't heard of it yet, just follow me through this journey okay! I'll take you there with me. :)

Bouncy Food is a restaurant that serve a variety of western cuisine and they specialize in making great burgers. I swear that the burger I had was superb and it was not a surprise when I found out that they started of as a burger joint and it evolved into a restaurant.

Hazelnut Latte.
I ordered a cup of Hazelnut latte while waiting for the food to be served.
I was in cloud nine when the marshmallows melted in my mouth! There's a tiny piece of sweet chocolate on the side too! It's absolutely recommended to coffee lovers like me.
We begin our starter with the SOUP OF THE DAY and on the day we went it was their 
Home Made Mushroom Soup.


The soup really won my heart because my entire life I have never tasted such heart warming mushroom soup. I know this sounds cheesy but let me explain to you guys. 

The mushroom soup we're made with fresh spices and ingredients. I couldn't taste any artificial creamers and it is beyond different from the cans or semi canned ones. I can taste the texture of real mushrooms that were blended semi fine and I can chew some tiny chunks while drinking it.
* I love chewy stuff *

Then the first main course came. 

Bouncy Blue Cheese Gnocchi.
Gnocchi is an Itailian dish that are made out of various thick and soft dough dumplings. *Another chewy dish* YAY! 

Ohhh the smell of cheese! This is specially recommended to all the cheese lovers out there. Just look at the amount of blue cheese coating on the chewy Gnocchi! The taste was on fleek man! 

Just my advice, make sure you have enough space in your stomach to fill them in because its a bit filling. Or get a your friends to whack it together with you. :)

Bouncy Perfection Ultimatum Burger.

Fullamakkkkkkk! Just look at the egg yolk  running down the bacon. 
I was dead and then alive again after eating this beast! 
The burger was filled with a large mushroom, patties, an egg, becon, cheese, and fresh lettuce. Whoa man, all of us really love this one and we really murdered it! Again I said that they are pro at making burgers!
This one gets 11/10! <3

Bouncy Duck Breast.

I am not a fan of duck meat but this one is acceptable in my case! Which is a good thing because the duck didn't have the weird smell they usually give. The ducked were smoked perfectly and it was complement with mashed potato and salad.


Look at this sexy sophisticated Red Velvet cake drizzled in chocolate sauce. It wasn't overly sweet, I'd say it fits wonderfully in my mouth. I could still feel its warmness as it was freshly baked and just taken out from the oven. It was overwhelming and it gave us full satisfactory with our entire meal here at Bouncy Food.

We had a wonderful experience dining here and we'd definitely go back again.
As for you guys, make sure to hit this place up and get 15% discount of your bill by snapping a photo of your food, upload it on Instagram/Facebook and hashtag #BFOTD17 .

Here are the information and directory of getting there : 

Location : Bouncy Food, Jalan Mahsuri, 11950 Penang

Operation Hours : Monday to Friday - 11AM -11PM
                             Saturday - 11AM- 4PM 
                             Close on Sunday.
Call for Reservations  : +60 11-10720511

Facebook Page : Bouncy Food

No comments:

Post a Comment