Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My life as a Cabin Crew. || Pt.1 ||

Hey guys, I know I haven't been active here for awhile now...
Life has been changing drastically from how it used to be 
and I'm still learning to adapt to it.

If you're friends with me on Facebook or follows me on Insta then you'd already know that 
I've stopped hosting and left the entertainment side and became a cabin crew for Air Asia.


I passed the interview about 4 months ago and started training last June
 and began flying In mid August.
The training duration was 2 months if you were wondering.
It was pretty tough TBH. Lots of memorizing and studying regarding to safety and first aid in such short period of time. Everyone was shitting bricks during exams. LMAO!


So "Why?" is the question that I've been receiving a lot.
The best answer I could give would be, I need a stable job that pays well.
Cabin crew instead of any other jobs? It's because I don't like being stationary and
just sitting down facing the computer for 8 hours a day.

Am I enjoying my job?
It's been alright so far... It's good when I'm working with nice and helpful set of crews.
It's always fun to have someone to talk to especially long hours flight.
I'm glad that I'm learning new things and meeting new people everyday.

Cons?
It gets a little bit tense when your colleague aren't very nice and you can sense that they dislike you. This doesn't happen often but I would always be prepared for the worse.

I still get stressed out as I'm still trying to familiarize with my duties according to the positions
and working up with my speed especially when it comes to short sectors, I would go haywire and be sweating like crazy yet I have to look on fleek all the time! :\
Apart from that it can be hella tiring.
Sometimes I feel like my legs are about to break after work and the amount of walking we gotta do... my legs got so much toner! LMAO!

Worse scenario? 
Picking up poop from the lavatory floor... I swear I can handle anything in life after that. LOL!
Don't worry, I used 2 layers of gloves and tons of tissues to cover it up and
washed my hands with soap. 
So next time if you see me don't be afraid to shake my hand. :P

Being away from home and my two cats is really difficult. I get supper emotional when I'm not working and being left all alone at home. It makes me misses Lucifer and Kaha badly, the clean food, the gym and my old lifestyle. :(


 Apart from that, I really miss being up on stage and it can be hard to deal with the fact that I am not my own boss anymore and then having to deal with passenger's nuisance and I can't be the real blunt me at work LOLOLOL!

Living in Nilai can get a bit boring especially when my roommate isn't around.
Usually during my day off we would drive down to KL or Putrajaya for some entertainment.
Thank god I have someone fun to live with or I'd probably be dead already. xD


 And yep! I've changed my hair color three times for the past three months LOL.
Back in Penang I have my sponsor (@baptainsaloonudinisquare) to do it for me while 
over here I just use Liese from Watsons. LOL. But still turns out pretty okay I guess. xD




I've been getting a few compliments on my make up from a couple of followers on instagram and believe it or not, it only takes me 10-15 minutes to complete my face now. So if you wanna know how I can make tutorials videos. Let me know in the comments below. :D

So yeah that's basically it for now. Hope you guys enjoy reading this post. Any questions just hit me up and I'll reply all of them in the next post. Adios! :* xx

Follow me on Instagram on my daily updates : @harukibubugee

9 comments:

  1. Sounds fun so far! Best of luck Haruki πŸ’ͺ If you're ever in KL hit me up! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Erosiiiiiii <3 I will and we can do videos together! :*

      Delete
  2. I want to see your makeup tutorial
    good luck to your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'll upload it in my YouTube channel soon! Search for gohara haruki and subscribe to get notified. 😊😊😊

      Delete
  3. I am missing you so much, Haruki! Jia you on your career as cabin crew. Wish to see you in flight if I got go travelling :) Also, let's we meet up if I am in KL alright? :)

    Love,
    MissJasJas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jas! Yeah we'll definitely hang when I'm back. :)

      Delete