Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's day.

Ahhh. Isn't the time of the year where people are lovey dovey and being striked by cupids?
you guessed it right! This post is about valentine's day.

 Time really went by quick huh? Can't believe this is already our second time celebrating valentine's
 day together.
Thanks for wearing what I got you.

Got this outfits specially for our valentine date.

This dress is made of polyester material it feels soft and silky. Pretty comfortable and Zalora material has never disappoint me yet so far. It was easy to wash and iron off the wrinkles. So I'd rate this 8/10.

Meanwhile for the kimono, I like the color and it doesn't make me sweat but still keep me warm when its chilly. Tho, I kinda dislike the fringe. It gets stuck in a lot of things, pretty annoying honestly. I'd give this a 6.5/10. (FYI: I didn't realize about the fringe when I was ordering it.)
Lesson learnt : Make sure to check in details before purchasing. :) 
 Sadals: Te-Chichi

Close up on my make up. Just a simple matte dusty pink look.
I just got myself a new Cushion foundation from The Body Shop.

I'm satisfied with the coverage it gives and it's not too shiny like many other Cushion foundations.

We celebrated valentines 2 days in advance since I have work on Tuesday and
I don't really like crowded places either. 

So we just went to one of Adrian's favorite place, It's called Spasso Milano.
Dinner date, good food, no crowd and lots of ootd.
This is just perfect for me. <3


So Hard to get a picture of him not doing ugly faces. FINALLY!

First pressie!

Second Present!

Thanks baby, you have been a great boyfriend to me all this while.
Happy second valentine's day everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Leave your comments below of what you think and if you'd like to follow each other.

Bubu Gee Out. XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks amazing! Lovely photos ◡‿◡✿

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Yadah Vitalizing Mask Pack *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Gabrielle! Thanks for dropping by. Let's follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete