Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fav Sports Wear/ Keeping My Tressures safe with Sloggi Summer Active Collection

Hello readers! How is everyone doing? Hope you're all doing great!
Today I'm back with a post that relates to fitness because I know most of you guys follow me from my weight loss journey post.
This post is to share one of my favorite sport wear collection as I mentioned in the Headline of this post.

So basically, I'm an active person and I workout consistently 4-5 days a week. Hence, I really need a sports wear that has good support to keep my workouts extended and improve my forms of postures when I am exercising especially when I am running, doing high intensity exercises and even weight lifting. 

Allow me to introduce to you guys, SLOGGI SUMMER ACTIVE COLLECTION is my choice!

Why? Okay here are the features.

-The Bra top comes in 2 distinct style.
-The Y-back design with easy on and off hook and eye fastenings.
-A modified racer back to prevent shoulder slippage,enhance comfort in movement.
 -Comes with removable pads.
-Made with soft, light weight and breathable Tancel.
-Fast moisture wicking function.
-Enjoy superb comfort while lifting.

My Experience with Sloggi Summer Active Collection





-It makes me feel more comfortable when I'm lifting weight at the men's area because of the design that covers up my whole breast area.
 I need to lift at the men's because that's where all the heavy weights are at. Before, when I was wearing my other collections, I was always worried about having a "Nip slip" or my Boobs flopping everywhere! 
Now that it is safer, bending down and planking is not even an issue to worry about anymore.

-The material is very breathable and it dries off very quickly that you won't feel wet and sweaty even if you are sweating like crazy.
I personally workout in a gym with aircond on and I will always feel cold after sweating because my sports wear is soaking wet from perspiration. It feels so uncomfortable and eekky!!!

See, I can do any workout and my property is still safe in the sports bra.

Honestly, I was so insecure whenever I workout at the guy section because I can see some of them was checking my cleavage out from the mirror, LOL. Now they won't get to see anything other then my Butt! AHAHAHHA!

Squats all the wayyyyyy. 

Sloggi is having a great deal to help and encourage us ladies to wear the right sports wear so that we can workout comfortably and it helps us in the long run in our fitness journey. 


What's the deal?!

With 5 + 2 Sloggi regular-priced bras purchases YOU will be receiving one Free Fitness Tracker worth RM359!!!!!

While stock last. Terms & conditions apply.

So ladies don't miss out this opportunity, I'm really in love with my workout gear and Fitness tracker from Sloggi.

Its so much tracking my daily steps I even wear them when I'm not working out. It keeps me motivated to walk more. 


Oh and this!


Dear precious ladies, Sloggi is available in Sloggi counter at major departmental stores and Triumph boutique & online: Sloggi Summer Active Collection 

Last but not least, thank you so much Sloggi Malaysia for the great hospitality.
Thanks to these two pretty ladies who helped me with my measurements and got me the right fitting.
I'm in LOVE with SLOGGI!

Thank you so much for reading, hope this is helpful to those who love working out as much as I do. Remember ladies, you need a good quality sports gear to keep our treasure safe! Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment