Thursday, April 14, 2016

One Year Anniversary; Food Review @Uncle Zack's by the Beach

Hey guys, this a late post about me and Adrian's one year anniversary celebration.
I didn't really want to write about this but I think I should so that you guys who are here in Penang won't have to go through this like me when you're looking for place to celebrate your special event.

I decided for us to celebrate our anniversary at UNLCLE ZACK'S BY THE BEACH, PARK ROYAL HOTEL because I did some research and found that some bloggers said that its a nice and romantic place. Not sure if it's actually a lie or it was good before. LOL..

The place is alright, the environment was nice with a garden by the beach concept and the food was okay for the price, nothing amazing tho. 
The only thing that was really disappointing was the service
The waiters were Bangladeshi but they couldn't speak English at all. I'm not against them and I have Bangla friends too that can speak Proper English and give good services. But these guys working here doesn't even give a fuck when you call them over.  They always need to run over to call their Chinese manager or someone. And none of them working there were friendly, except the chef who offered to help take a picture for us.
Not to forget, the loud engine noise from the jet skis because the warehouse they were stored in is just right next to the restaurant and they we revving it there for like half an hour. I swear, there was so much noise pollution and it's really disturbing. So much for a fancy hotel. Pffft


Adrian had the Oven Roasted grilled Chicken (RM 43)

I had the Red Oak Leaves with Cajun Chicken Salad (RM 32)

The food was not bad, I'd say the portion is good enough. I liked my salad and Adrian was okay with his food too. 
 And here's our picture together, thanks to the chef who helped us that night. It was hard to get a good picture because the lighting was not strong enough and I still suck at the camera's manual setting. But yeah at least there's one good one. :P 

We had a great night talking about how much nonsense we've done since we started dating and it was hard to believe that it has been a year. Man, so much shit we have gone through together because I'm a stubborn bull that he had to keep up with. xD  Thanks babe, sorry for giving you so much shit but you still gotta deal with that for the rest of your life. :D

Here's my OOTD shot. :)
Dress: Forever 21
Accessories: H&M
Gladiator sandals: FREE PEOPLE (was given to me from his mommy)
 Oh when we were trying to get my OOTD shots, an old Chinese couple was lying on the beach bench and the man farted so loud that I couldn't hold myself and started laughing so hard. Oh god, I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to laugh at you but that was an amazing loud thunder fart HAHAHHAHA!
So to conclude this post, I'd suggest you guys go somewhere else if you want to have good service because you're paying for it and you deserve to get better than this. 
Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and see you next time! xo!


Ratings
Food: 6/10
Service: 4/10
Environment: 7/10

Address: Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment