Monday, January 18, 2016

REVIEW:: RX.T COFFEE SCRUB

Hey little rebels, as you all know i went for a vacation in Thailand last month. And you could see how much sun I was exposed to on the beautiful sandy beaches. However, my skin got really burnt despite the fun in the sun. So my skin tone became uneven from the burnt. I'm okay with being tan but not with uneven skin tone. Luckily, I have found this amazing coffee scrub to safe my skin. 

BEFORE
 

AFTER

This CARDAMON+COFFEE scrub from Rx.t skincare is just amazing. You can see results by just using it for once or maybe a couple of times according to your own skin capability of absorbing it. It only took me one time and it has already made my skin really smooth and gives that glowing look. So I usually use it 2-3 times a week. I am really in love with this product and the price is really reasonable! Don't get shocked because this miraculous coffee scrub is only RM25 which is only 7USD!

In my opinion this is really something worth spending on to keep that skin healthy and smooth. And to the guys out there, this would be an amazing GIFT for her on her birthday. Not to forget that valentine's day is coming soon so better start ordering before its to late! :D

 
Research showed that caffeine easily penetrates the skin barrier and🚫 prevents excessive accumulation of fat in cells. It also has potent antioxidantproperties and slows down the process of photoageing of the skin. It increases circulation of blood in the skin.🌿
.
BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT.
Helps keep ur skin smooth and glowing with CARDAMON + COFFEE scrub .
🌿prevents cellulite .
🌿removes sunburns .
🌿eliminates stretch marks .
🌿makes skin smooth .
🌿improve blood circulationy in skin .
🌿increase collagen production.

.


CARDAMON + COFFEE SCRUB only RM 25 . Postage RM7 📦
CONTACT ;
Whatsapp 0142463039
FACEBOOK:Rx.t skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment