Thursday, January 7, 2016

Travel with Love Part 2 #Phuket

Haruki & Adrian's journey Part 2 

After we stayed in Krabi, the third day we decided to make our move to Phuket to celebrate Christmas with my boyfriend family. 

We took the minivan from the Krabi bus station which cost only 80 baht 1 pax. I know right! It's so cheap to travel for more than 200 KM. LOL!

When we arrived Phuket we had to take the Motor-taxi to the other side of the island which is Ao Yon and that's where his parents will pick us up. 
I stayed on the boat with them for the night with them and it was okay for me. Thank god I didn't threw up and make any mess. 

It's nice at night, just far away from noise and people I guess.. Could see stars on the sky and enjoy the breeze while cuddling up to each other on the deck.

The next morning when we were up, we set sail to Nai Harn. I had no idea about what sailing is like so it was my first legit experience. I get to see pretty views, green hills,  and crystal blue sea water.
I was really amazed to be honest. 



Beautiful right? The beach we were heading to was called Nai Harn. Sadly I couldn't take any pictures of it because the boat was anchored far from the beach. So we took the dinghy closer to the beach and swim ashore. That's why I couldn't take my camera or phone with me. But seriously, the beach was so pretty and the sand was so white and soft, I've never seen seawater so clear in my life. The wave was so big that there was lots of people surfing. I even let the wave carry me when it was coming. I just planked and dive into the water. Felt like I was on a roller coaster ride underwater. 

On the beach there was lots of foreigners especially Caucasians. Lots of topless ones too. xD
We were swimming for a couple of hours till his parents came and I was already hungry. I really wished I had taken a lot of pictures... I got really burnt too, like my face was red when we went back to the boat. LOL. I was exhausted from all the swimming I literally fell asleep on the boat while we were sailing to another island in Phuket which is Chalong.

This is Chalong Pier. Christian dropped me and Adrian here so we could search for a place to stay.
Yup! The sunset was so beautiful. I'm a sunset person so I definitely had to take a picture of it. :P
  And that was our Christmas kiss. <3 
Had Christmas dinner with the family. It was funny that I ordered 2 omelettes because I was expecting it to be 2 small ones and a huge one came so I had to stuff myself with it. Good girl will never waste food. T_T

Our 1st Christmas together. I'll always cherish this! Thank you my semi-brown family! <3

 Look at mommy's cute smile. Awww <3. Please don't kill me when you see this. Love you Vivian! :P
  
Second day in Phuket, I finally agreed to rent a motorbike after they convinced me that we wouldn't die from my reckless driving skills. FYI, I've never even driven a motorbike in Penang and I took the risk to do it in someone else's country. LOL. Thank god I didn't kill the both of us and I'm still alive writing this post right now.

The first destination we went with my cute Fino scooter was Karon View. 

Then we head off to see the elephants in one of the elephant safari. But we didn't ride them because we pity the poor elephant to carry us on its back. But I bought a basket of bananas to feed it. So cute. <3
 Then we moved to see the Big Buddha on the of the hill.
Passed by a restaurant with amazing view so we decided to stop for a drink.

Another Elephant trekking place on the way up. It's right next to Karee View restaurant on the way up to the big Buddha. This little one here is 3 years old. Very bubbly!

The Buddha statue was humongous. It is still under construction and it relies on the money people donated to the temple.

It was really windy up there. Visitors must dress appropriate to show respect as it's religious place for the Buddhist. They give out sarongs at the entrance and all you need to do is make a donation.
 The view from the top of the temple. <3


Night life in Patong. <3
I'm the only born female in this picture... I mean how is this fair? These guys look way hotter then me! Especially the one on my right. She/he was the one who caught my attention that I stopped walking and was willing to spend 100 Baht to take pictures with her. But haha the rest just bash in. Oh well, I guess the more the better? :)
I even asked to touch her boobs because I was always curious about how silicon boobs feel like. It was like a yoga ball. Boink boink. xD 

Patong is well known for the night life and tourist attractions. Especially Bangla Soi. It's full of clubs, strippers, tiger shows, and these beautiful shemales in the picture. Other than that, you can also find lots of restaurants, bars and cheap clothes and bikinis to buy along the street. I really like this place because it's full of weird people and things that you don't usually get to see.

Epic!



This is shit is really cool, you put on the googles and it feels like you're in a video game. It's like a 4D thing and those guys behind will move you around to make it feel even real! I see lots of people freaking out and flying all over the place so I decided to give it a try. Paid 100 Baht for this and yeah it was pretty cool. Just that it wasn't as scary as I thought. The people who tried it was really screaming their lungs out tho. LOL..

Crepe Ice cream is pretty popular here so even though I'm a person who stays away from dessert and sweat stuff I decided to try it and it was really good I felt like I was already in heaven. LMAO!

Yum Yum <3 Vanilla,Almond, Banana and Chocolate Hershy's!

Last day in Phuket.


The guy working at Karee View restaurant was really friendly so I decided to go back and try out their lunch the next day and just to say goodbye.
I really like this place, it's on top of the hill and nice place to relax while having my meal. The food taste alright too.

 What I get to enjoy. <3



 My brownish skin is starting to show. Haha.
This is in Patong beach. To be honest, the water here isn't that nice compared to Nai Harn.
 Long live the elephant pants! And my bikini was only 200 Baht. YASSSS!



Had a short swim and went for dinner. Walked around and chilled by the beach just watching some fire dancing performance. Had some pancakes for dessert and ride back to the hotel. Was sad that I have to leave Patong tho. It was such a fun place!

BACK TO KRABI
We headed back to Krabi the next day and just spend our last night together by eating the hawker food in our hotel room and just spend time talking to each other.

The day before I leave Vivian and Christian came ashore to Ao Nang and had lunch together before I leave to the airport. Goodbyes are so hard. :(

But before I leave Adrian took me for a massage at a place called SUKHOTHAI AO NANG and it was so damn good. The lady was really good at it and the environment is comfortable and clean. Wanted to take pictures but Adrian wouldn't let me touch my phone because I'm supposed to be "relaxing." So yeah I'll just drop you the link since it really deserve a shout out for the good hospitality. 200 Baht for an hour, really worth the price.

Adrian kept saying quick quick what else you want to buy, I know you're looking at something. Don't miss out your last chance. LOL. So good at persuading me to buy stuff huh babe? Let's just keep what I bought as a secret. I can't list too many. I've spent 4 hours finishing this post lol.


Thanks for the love baby, I had a good time. Wish I could stay longer with you. Also Happy 9 months today! <3

Thanks for reading guys! I know it's a really long one this time. Hope you enjoyed reading it. :)

Happy New Year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment