Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wandering around Georgetown in my Street style OOTD

Had to go around Gerogetown to get some pictures of heritage for my school project and Here are the pictures of my outfit. The weather was pretty hot so I decided to go with some thing sleeveless and short. But I guess this style only suits people who aren't afraid of getting tanned. 

Sunshades : Vincci
Crop top : H&M 
Jeggings : Topshop
Sneakers : New Balance

 I know that I don't look skinny like the rest of the models and some of you might think that I don't even deserve to be one, but just so you know that I lift pretty heavy at the gym and It's okay to be a little bit thicker. ;) Remember that boys love em meaty girls!


And Yes, I just changed my hair color to black and I kind of love how it looks on me. After all, Asians were born with black hair and your natural hair colour will never go wrong. :)

 

 My Panorama skills. :P


Before I end my post, have to credit my boyfriend/personal photographer for the pictures and taking his time following me walking all over G-town. Was a really fun day and we ate like kings; walked from G-town back to Gurney because I was worried that I'll get too fat from eating too much. xD


Thanks for Viewing! Much love and see you guys soon on my next post.
Feel free to drop a comment bellow and follow me as I do follow back! Bubyeeee! x

2 comments: