Thursday, November 19, 2015

Langkawi with the Doerings

After more than 10 years, I finally get to cross the ocean and step my feet on Langkawi Island.
Oh, as an adult too! :P
Well, it wasn't intentionally at first, only made up my mind when Adrian's mum told me that they'll be there a little longer if I wanted to go. I wanted to surprise him but oh well, it was spilled out just when I said I'll be coming but they didn't tell me that he knows until the moment I arrived. LOL

So I went and checked the ferry tickets and managed to get it. Trust me, the tickets ain't cheep! It's Rm 70 per way from Penang to Langkawi. I heard that it used to be around Rm40-50... If I booked a flight in advance it could've been the same price and faster to get there. It took almost 3 hours to get there by ferry.


But it was a pretty enjoyable ride since I went straight outside of the ferry and sit under the hot sun for 3 hours to enjoy the view and salty air. Got sun burned badly too. LOL.. 
Was just there taking lots of snapchats, listening to music on my Ipod and smoke some cigarettes to pass time..

And the typical me, can't sit quietly alone so I made friends with Rowie and Fleur after sitting on the ferry for less than 5 minutes. xD  

Arrived Langkawi at 11 something and Mommy Doering picked me up from the jetty and took me to the dock and waited for papa Doering to pick us up with the dhingy to the boat. The moment I got on the boat and Mommy went like surpriseeeeee! I'm like yeah "surprise"....


Chilled on the boat for a while till afternoon and went for lunch at some Thai restaurant. The food was okay, but I have to say that food in Langkawi is such a rip off! The only things that's cheap is the Duty Free Chocolates, Alcohol and Ciggies.

After lunch, Vivian took us to the hotel which was a pretty good one I'd say.
It's close to the jetty and the room was okay with the rate of RM 60.


Rest in the room till evening, rented a car for Rm 50 and got an old Nissan Sentra. I mean the outlook isn't that good but the condition of the engine was still okay and it's cheaper than getting a taxi since we're going to drive around the island.

So after dinner with the familia, Adrian, his younger brother Aaron and I drove to Pantai Cenang since it's known as the nightlife place.
After getting lost driving in the rain for like an hour because of stupid waze made us drove a so far just to make a U-turn when we could've just turn at the place we missed. LOL.

So it was still drizzling when we got there but we still wanted to look for shisha. 
We walked to the beach side and found this cool place; they have awesome trance music playing, drinks, and SHISHA. Then after the rain stopped a couple of beach boys started doing fire dance. Like damn this place is so cool and pretty packed even when its raining.


So we chilled with some drinks and shisha till 11 something and head back to Kuah because Aaron had to go back to the boat with the dhingy and daddy has to pick him up so we didn't want to let him wait too late.

And this video's gonna sum up everything I did on the first day. 


 Day 2.

Felt so good waking up next to him again after not being able to see and cuddle him for a week.
Those cuddles, snuggles and hugs in the morning is the best! I swear that I'm missing him so much while writing this. :( It's going to be a while till I get to see him again...

Anyways lets leave the sad part alone first and continue about the trip.
We picked Aaron up in the morning and drove to Tanjung Rhu but it just doesn't really interest me there because I don't see much people around. LOL! So we drove all the way back to Cenang because little princess(me) is starting to get grumpy.

We were so hungry so went for lunch at Red Sky restaurant and bar located just opposite the Underwater World.
 Please, don't ever go there if you don't to pay Rm20 for small 7 pieces of chicken meat and you can count the lettuce because the portion is just unbelievably small!!! The waiter was very nice and polite, he gave us good service that's why we went in to try the food there even when it's empty while the restaurant next to it is crowded... but now I understand why no one goes there. 

So after brunch we went to the beach because I wanted to take pictures and swim.
If you like the flower crown I'm wearing you can get it from Topshop. :)


He's such a wonderful boyfriend <3

Day 2 Video <3
Aaron was just relaxing on the bench while waiting for us while we were swimming.
Well it didn't take us long to get out of the water because dark clouds started coming and a few minutes later it just started drizzling and then pouring hard. We had no choice but walked soaking wet under the rain to the car and well yeah.. We were freezing LOL. 

I was running out of time because my ferry was at 5.15pm so they rushed me to one of the jetty and daddy Doering came with a fresh towel so I can shower and get changed. It was really touching when daddy gave me a hug when I said goodbye. I feel so happy to have his family treating me so well. I know it's because I'm Adrian's girlfriend but still.. it really makes me happy to  know that people accepts me. :)

Well, it was a too short but I definitely have a great time with everyone. Thank you so much for having me there and taking me around. I hope everyone will arrive Krabi safely soon so I can talk to everyone via skype or whatsapp. Take care. <3

Here's a little throwback picture of Adrian's birthday when you guys were back here in Penang.
XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment