Thursday, December 17, 2015

Kacha cafe you've impressed my tummy.

My friend took me out to this hipster cafe in ALOR STAR located at Jalan Sultanah and it really surprised me with how well they designed the interior with hipster wall painting and furniture.

It's not that I've never seen a hipster cafe, but in Alor Star this is pretty impressive and it's kinda developing. Kudos! :D

Next time I'll know where to hang out with my friends when I'm back here again.




I had the Grilled chicken with black pepper sauce and fries- RM14
and the Kiwi yogurt- RM4.50 

The food was great and it is not expensive at all! Worth every single penny you pay. :)
 Izu and Tus had the Meatballs basted in mushroom gravy with french fries - RM12

And these were the people I had a great time talking crap with while enjoying our late dinner.  

Thanks for the fun and showing me this place guys! I need to explore more about Alor Star! :P

The food was absolutely good so I'd give a 7.5/10
Service was alright too. 8/10
Environment 8/10

Location: Jalan Sultanah, 05350 Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Open daily 6pm-12am

5 comments:

  1. Mushroom gravy is so delicious. Sounds like Kacha Cafe was overall a really great experience. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! And the price is cheap too! Let's follow each other if you wouldn't mind. :D

      Delete
  2. all those food looks so yummy! and am loving your outfit here. followed you on gfc, stay in touch :)
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the food looks tasty
    Love the vibe of the restaurant as well.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I want to go there. I'm sure I will in the future!
    Thanks for sharing, Bubu.

    http://fadsaburkair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete