Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Put on some red lipstick and live a little. Featuring NYX


Hello fashion lovers and to the one who is reading my post right now!
I'm back to blog after a month being busy with work, giving all out at the gym, going all emotional from watching Korean Drama and spending time with some girlfriends since my boyfriend is away for a month. Oh, and I was also having 3 weeks of semester break and just started my new semester last Monday.

 And here's some photos of what I wore to college today. :)


Baggy T-shirt - H&M
Jeans shirt- Cotton On

 
Make up is on point too! NYX Matte Pure Red Lipstick makes me features even striking today! You can get it from your nearest Sephora Outlet.
NYX makeup products offers great quality and it doesn't cost you a bomb so it's definitely worth spending on to make yourself look beautiful.
It also last on my lips after I eat. *I'm a messy eater, sometimes my boyfriend even need to wipe away the crumbs on my lips whenever I eat something crunchy. My solution : Use a lipstick or lip gloss that stays and doesn't fade easily!



Bonus point of wearing bold red lipstick? You'll feel confident because you know that you look super hot and sexy with that red lips! ;)

Find out more about NYX products on their website www.nyxcosmetics.com

 Thanks for reading, hope to see you again on my next updates!

Feel free to drop your comments below and follow me on Blogger or Instagram and add me up on Snapchat : Blackwidowbubu.

XOXO
  

18 comments:

  1. that's a really red lipstick.. looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isaac for the compliment and also visiting my blog and adding me up on Facebook. Yeah it is very red and thank god I don't like too scary with it haha, stay in touch! :)

      Delete
  2. red lippies. I don't have much confidence in red ones. but hey...one of these days i should really give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can always give a try hunny, :) Who knows you'll look super with red lipstick?! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the colour of your lipstick! Very sexy and it really suits your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the whole ensemble, not too bold tops but topping it off with bold red lips! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Yeah I love going simple and striking at the same time haha. Oh and I can't find your blog. Mind dropping you link here so I can visit your blog too.

      Delete
  5. your red lippie makes a good contrast with your casual and chic outfit!! I should try out this look someday~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should, and I love your pink hair I saw on your blog! So fashionable! :D

      Delete
  6. Red lippies... I only wear that for evenings... Don't think I am game for bright red during the day... Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your look, very pretty and not everyone can carry super red lipstick like that but you managed to pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look nice on red lip stick! But because of my dark skin Im not dare to try on, bf sure pengsan later haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's some really red lips. :) nice look, goes well with the attire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heard so much before about this brand, great product, and your lips is sexy babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I always dare not try red lipstick myself. But I like this one on you, you look gorgeous with it on : ) Hmm...perhaps I should also try once myself : ) Ha..Ha..
    Cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing
    https://siennylovesdrawing.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete