Monday, July 6, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER: AQUA Matic from our AQUA summer collection 2015

Every girls love to look pretty, I won't deny it myself that I feel insecure if I don't look good whenever I'm out of the house.
I know it always takes longer time to get ready when we apply makeup. Trying to not smudge it while applying and make sure it still remains on your eye after 4 hours and freak out when you're sweating.

But now you don't have to worry about it anymore as Make Up forever proudly presents the All New AQUA Matic from our AQUA summer collection 2015!



They have brought to you 15 new waterproof, smudegeproof & easy glide-on AQUA Matic eye shadows that glides like a liner and blends like a eyeshadow that is easy to wield and save you from embarassing beauty faux pas. Express yourself this summer with a pop of color! 
RM92

I received the Aqua matic ME-50 Metalic Golden Taupe
This colour is really easy to apply and it matches every outfit that I wear because it's brownish nude kind of color with glitters on.


During the 1st anniversary celebration for the outlet at Gurney plaza, I received a makeover and tutorial on using the Aqua matic Glid On Eyeshadow in 2 minutes time only!
Thats right! I did mention above that it takes a long time for us to apply makeup on, especially when it comes to applying eye shadow. This is why I think that the Aqua Matic eyeshadow is very useful and it comes in handy whenever we're in a rush to attend classes, meetings or events. 

The reason why I really love it is because I always need to be quick for photo shoots,gigs and events. Thanks a lot to MAKE UP FOREVER for bringing this to all the lady's life. 

Voila! Don't you think it looks natural and nice? And it only takes 2 minutes to get it done!


Some of the other colours that are also easy to match along.

Yvonne Chuah is a very well known makeup artist Guru is penang and also the principal of MX Academy. 
Yvonne did a demo on using all 15 of the Aqua Matic Glide on Eye Shadow on the model. She said Make Up Forever is one of her favorite makeup brand and it is great use for professionals and normal users.


It's a must for a selfie with my Baby girl Cheryl and also this beautiful lady Jestinna Kuan.


All the bloggers that came for the launch the other day. 

Definitely had a great time learning about the new product and meeting them.

Thank you MAKE UP FOREVER GURNEY PLAZA for inviting us on their first year anniversary.

Launching date- MAY 2015








4 comments:

  1. Looks good on you. love the variety of colours they have :)

    Regards,
    Aliza Sara
    http://www.alizasara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes you should go and check them out! You're going to have fun with mix and matching your eye shadows. :D

      Delete
  2. The lipstick red is really nice.. I like it!

    http://cre8toneprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete