Saturday, May 16, 2015

Adventure Trip To Monkey Beach

Hey everyone, today's post will be about my first time hiking to Monkey Beach with my Boyfriend, Natasha and Armand. That's right! It's a double date for us! :P
If you have not been there yet and you're wondering about this place then you should just continue reading. :)

I went to pick everyone up at 9am when we actually promised to meet up at 8 but everyone woke up a little bit late that morning. LOL

I left my car at Mcdonald's Batu Ferringhi and we took the Rapid bus to Teluk Bahang.
It was only a 10 minutes ride from Batu to Teluk Bahang Jetty and then we had to register to ourself at the visitor counter before we start hiking. They will provide you a map and if you're not sure about the directions you can get them to give you an explanation.

We begin our journey as soon as we're done with the registration. Don't worry about getting lost because there's directions on the way. :)

Looks like it's the bridge to heaven. xD 


And there we were taking snaps on the way. LOL
Oh and if you have snapchat, add me up @blackwidowbubu :)






It took us about 1 hour to reach the destination where the estimation that the map state was 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Guess we were just really extreme and fast
because we were chasing each other all the way long. 
It's okay you can take your time and enjoy the nature if you want. :P
Another option to get there is by taking the boat which cost around Rm200 for going and coming back.

There's no proper road up but it's not that hard if you're an active person.


And here we are at monkey beach! Yay! Mission achieved to not die half way. XD
Here we are at Monkey Beach after the very fun and exhausting hike. *exaggerates

There's a few mini chalet stores along the beach selling food, shisha, batiks and they also have water sports activities; pretty similar to Batu Ferringhi. Just that it's not that crowded and the sand is much cleaner with clearer sea water.

Time for Pictures! 




Feeling swag with chips and shades on. xD #RELATIONSHIPGOALS
Look at that monkey next to me showing her tongue. #NATASHA
Fun under the sun.

It was really fun to do something different once in awhile like getting closer to nature.

The only thing that pretty much annoy me if you're unlucky like me and my boyfriend that day, you might get stung by jelly fish too. LOL

But yeah if it happens to you my only advise is to get someone to pee on you. I'm serious, this is the only way to get rid of the pain if you don't have any medication cream to apply during the incident.


 We started hiking our way back around 5 before the sky gets really dark and you can't see anything on your way back. It started raining that time too it was pretty slipery but lucky we managed to hike back without anyone tripping especially me or Natasha because we're really heavy buffalos! xD Wouldn't want our boyfriend to suffer because of our clumsiness. :P

Natasha and Armand was way behind us after awhile, I still don't get to ask them what actually happened back there, probably Natasha was tired and they took a short break.

But anyways. the best part actually happened to me and Adrian. We we're just talking while walking under the rain and suddenly our conversation got really sweet and cheesy that we ended up kissing each other under the rain. Feels so dramatic as if we were in a movie. xD

After we arrived the Teluk Bahang Jetty we took the Bus down to batu Ferringhi and whack some good food. Damn the Bah Kut Teh was really delicious! LOL.

So yeah, that's basically how my experience was to Monkey Beach, I wouldn't say that it's very good but it was pretty alright. 

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry it took me so long to update my blog because I'm really busy with life and college especially now that I'm having my mid terms. Oh well, stay tuned to my next post which is really soon. Promise! :)


1 comment: